Wicklow Adult Guidance COVID-19
The Wicklow Adult Guidance Service Bray Office is still on hand during the COVID-19 pandemic to deal with any questions you may have on education, training and careers over the phone or by email, offering the following free of charge:
- One-to-one career/education guidance to help people make informed choices
- Information on all local and national courses
- CV advice and Interview Preparation
- Student application procedures for colleges
- Information and advice on education grants, rights and entitlements
Priority is given to adults who are unemployed.
Email: email@example.com or 086 806 0702 (Catherine).