South Bray Family Resource & Development Centre
107 Oldcourt Avenue
Contact: Helen Kinsella (Development Worker)
Tel: 01 2760376
Fax: 01 2865761
South Bray Resource Centre provides a broad range of services to meet the identified needs of the community of Ballywaltrim. Caters for adults, young people and groups in the area. Voluntary organisation managed by representatives from the local community. Support for women experiencing domestic violence.
The Adult Access Programme provides educational and personal development opportunities to people in the Ballywaltrim area.
The Programme aims to meet the needs of local people in a number of ways:
- Drop-in Jobs Club (no appointment necessary - every second Monday morning)
- By providing basic education and training programmes.
- By offering flexible training and education programmes to complement or fill gaps in mainstream education provision.
- By providing support and guidance for participants wishing to access further education opportunities.
- By developing innovative and flexible programmes
Training and education programmes provided in the Centre include:
- Personal Development
- Information and support around student grants (contact Olwen - 2867644)
Adult Education courses operate at various times during the week in the centre. Crèche facilities are available for members and users of the centre.
Opening Hours for the Resource Centre are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.