Bray Area Partnership Local Employment Service Network
4 Prince of Wales Terrace, Quinsboro Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
The Bray Area Partnership Local Employment Service Network (LESN) offers a range of services to unemployed people, including one-to-one information, advice and support. LESN staff also do regular outreach work in local communities to make people aware of services offered and rights and entitlements regarding progression options.
The LESN offer the following support:
- One to one support to help you explore your options, prepare a CV, identify relevant education and training options, and plan your career and apply for jobs
- Interview skills training courses and one-to-one mock interviews for a particular job – contact Mary O'Carolan on 01 2868266
- Job Alert weekly e-mail service for our clients with round-up of job vacancies and education and training opportunities in Bray and surrounding areas
- Information relevant to your needs on areas such as welfare to work, education and related social welfare entitlements and government employment support schemes
- LESN may also be able to help you with education and training costs
Local Employment Service contact details:
To make an appointment or find out more about what our Local Employment Service can offer you, call or drop into the new LES office at:
86 Main Street, Bray – Tel: 01 2765592
The LESN works with specific target groups including long-term unemployed, lone parents, early school leavers, people with disabilities, labour market returnees and people referred by the Department of Social Protection. The LESN works under contract for the Department of Social Protection.